Designed for new construction applications, this 4” downlight is ideal for accent and task lighting. The housing adjusts for ceiling thickness of ½” up to 1¼” and the hanger bars can extend up to 24” allowing for extra distance between joists. It can be installed in either a damp or dry location but requires at least 3” clearance from ceiling insulation. The luminaire accepts a 50W 120VAC E26 PAR16/20 lamp, a wide assortment of trims is available and sold separately.
- Galvanized steel housing.
- 4” line voltage new construction Non-IC, Airtight universal housing
- Thermal protector protects against overheating from improper lamping or insulation.
- Fits up to 1 ¼” ceiling thickness.
- Hanger bars adjustable from 14 ¼” up to 24”.
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for 120V PAR16/20 with E26 base.
- ETL lised for damp locations