INFINA® 2 FS series is the next generation of specification-grade, full-spectrum color output, flexible lighting system that incorporates JESCO’s exclusive, constant current, Driverless AC LED technology which operates directly off of line voltage – no additional power source required and no drivers to hide. With an increment of 12 inches to a max run length of 164 ft, the product can be dimmed with an ELV dimmer. The product is mounted either in a channel or with snap-in mounting clips. INFINA® is designed for dry, damp and wet locations. The LEDs are embedded within a flexible, optically clear thermoplastic jacket. For easy installation, JESCO offers a full complement of connectors, Runs can include as many sections and connections as required without any extra setup fees. Each run is made to order, sealed, and tested prior to shipping in either our New York or Los Angeles warehouses.
- Full-spectrum color output 95+ CRI with high R values
- Constant current integrated chip provide uniform intensity over the entire run
- Line voltage – No power supplies to hide
- Run length of 164 feet with 12 in increments
- 3 Step MacAdam 1 bin LEDs for color consistency
- Multiple mounting options and accessories available