INFINA® BEAM is a specification-grade, high-lumen output flexible linear lighting with a fixed beam spread. Each diode on INFINA® BEAM is encapsulated in an optic lens, making it the perfect product for wall washing and mounting on curved surfaces, both indoor and outdoor. With a long run length of up to 100’, INFINA® BEAM is built-to-order in increments of 6”. The product can be dimmed with an ELV dimmer on the primary side; other dimming options are available. INFINA® BEAM may be mounted with 3M® double-sided tape or snap-in mounting clips. A complete aluminum channel set with a clear lens is also available. INFINA® BEAM is designed for dry, damp, and wet locations.
- Line voltage LED linear lighting with integral tight 10°×10°, spot 30°×30°, or an asymmetrical 45° optic lens over each diode.
- ELV, 0-10V, or Phase Adaptive dimmer
- Constant Current integrated LEDs provide uniform intensity over the entire run without loss of output at the end of runs
- Built-in thermal protection to ensure LED performance & longevity
- Line voltage – No power supplies are required
- Max run length of 100′ at 6″ increments
- 3 Steps MacAdam Single Bin LEDs for color consistency
- Multiple mounting options and accessories are available