Designed for the Canadian market, INFINA® 2 LT series is the next generation of specification-grade, high color accuracy flexible lighting system that incorporates JESCO’s exclusive, constant current, Driverless AC LED technology which operates directly off of line voltage – no additional power source required and no drivers to hide. With a precise increment of 4 inches and a max run length of 164 ft. The product can be dimmed down to 10% with an ELV dimmer. The product is mounted either in a channel or with snap-in mounting clips. INFINA® is designed for dry, damp, and wet locations. The LEDs are embedded within a flexible, optically clear thermoplastic jacket. For easy installation, JESCO offers a full complement of connectors. Runs can include as many sections and connections as required without any extra setup fees. Each run is made to order, sealed, and tested prior to shipping from either our New York or Los Angeles warehouses.
- ETL listed for Canada and the U.S.
- Constant current integrated chip provide
uniform intensity over the entire run
- Line voltage – No power supplies to hide
- Run length of 164 feet with 4-inch increments
- 3-Step MacAdam LEDs for color consistency
- Multiple mounting options and accessories are available