JESCO Lighting’s Dim-to-Warm LED strip smoothly mimics the dimming curve of an incandescent lamp as it is dimmed. At full brightness, the LED strip has a CCT of 3000K. As the strip is dimmed, the color changes to a warmer tone, reaching as low as a CCT of 1800K. Simple wiring using JESCO dimmable driver and a compatible dimmer or with a wireless remote controller. The LED strip is field-cuttable every ~2″ for shorter runs. Cut ends can be linked with connectors (sold separately). Made of highly flexible material that can be applied to most surfaces categorized as having high surface energy using pre-attached 3M® double-sided tape.
- Smoothly mimics the dimming curve of an incandescent lamp
- 3000K at full brightness – dims down to 1800K
- A very high LED density – 76 LEDs/ft – eliminating hotspots
- 3-Step MacAdam LED binning for uniformity in both color and intensity
- Precise sizing – field-cuttable approximately every 2 inches
- Easy installation with 3M® adhesive tape
- Large variety of channel and lens options are available
- 3oz. PCB thickness for optimal thermal management mitigates voltage drop as the run length increases
- TUYA and CASABI ready.