Designed for remodeling applications, this 3” downlight is ideal for accent and task lighting. The housing can be securely mounting into a ceiling up to ⅝” thick with remodeling clips and accepts a 50W GU10 base MR16 lamp. It can be installed in either a damp or dry location but requires at least 3” clearance from ceiling insulation. Available with wide assortment of trims sold separately.
- Galvanized steel housing
- 3” line voltage remodel Non-IC, Non-Airtight universal housing
- Thermal protector protects against overheating from improper lamping or insulation
- 3 remodeling clips secure housing and can accommodate a ceiling thickness of up to ⅝” thick.
- Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for 120V MR16 with GU10 base.
- ETL lised for damp locations