Designed for new construction applications, this 6” downlight is ideal for accent and task lighting. The housing adjusts for ceiling thickness of ½” up to 1 ¼” and the hanger bars can extend up to 24” allowing for extra distance between joists. It can be installed in either a damp or dry location but requires at least 3” clearance from ceiling insulation. The luminaire accepts a 150W 120VAC E26 PAR16/30/38, R30/40, A19 lamp. A wide assortment of trims is available and sold separately.
- Galvanized steel housing
- 6” line voltage new construction Non-IC, Airtight universal housing
- Thermal protector protects against overheating from improper lamping or insulation.
- Hanger bars adjustable from 14 ¼” up to 24”
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for 120V PAR16, PAR30, PAR38, R30, R40, or A19 with E26 base.
- ETL lised for damp locations