Designed for remodeling applications, this 6” downlight is ideal for accent and task lighting. The housing accepts a 150W max E26 base PAR16, 30, 38, R30, or A19 bulb. It can be installed in either a damp or dry location but requires at least 3” clearance from ceiling insulation. Available with wide assortment of trims sold separately.
- Galvanized steel housing
- 6” line voltage remodel Non-IC, Non-Airtight universal housing
- Thermal protector protects against overheating from inproper lamping or insulation
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for 120V PAR16, PAR30, PAR38, R30, R40, or A19 with E26 base.
- ETL lised for damp locations