Current Limiters impose an upper limit of load allowed on a track system in order to conform to California Title 24 or local ASHRAE 90.1 requirements.
- Circuit breakers are installed in our factory eliminating extra labor at the job site.
- JESCO’s current limiters are available for JESCO Single or Two Circuit track.
- Once installed the circuit limiter will render the track useless if it and the current limiter are separated.
- If tripped due to overlamping, the circuit breaker is easily reset.
- Switches may be used for local on/off control.
A current limiter attached to a JESCO track system removes the calculated and inflated watts/foot penalty and instead allows you to select circuit breakers to lock in the designed maximum load and use the unused and very valuable watts elsewhere in your project.
Select one of seven wattage/amperage options for the circuit breakers to best meet your design needs.
The End Feed Current Limiter (CLE/CLE-T24) allows for one or two breakers that control either a single track run or a Two Circuit J2 track run.
Current limiters meeting California’s Title 24 code are denoted with a “T24″ at the end of the part number and are shipped with 12” of track permanently attached to the current limiter with tamper-proof screws.
Note: In order to connect a Title 24 approved current limiter with a section of track, a Joiner or Connector Feed must be selected (sold separately).