- Thermally protected, listed for damp locations.
- UL listed for feed-through branch circuit wiring.
- Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
- Remodeling housing models allow wiring below the ceiling plane.
- J-box accessible through ceiling cut-out.
- Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
- Airtight models are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code).
- Non-IC units require a 3-inch clearance on all sides; IC units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy.
- Shallow new construction and remodeling housings have a mere 5 ½” depth.
- Lamps sold separately.
PAR30/R30 – 75W Max.
R40 – 150W Max.
PAR38 – 100W Max.
A19 – 60W Max.